Pages

Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle EDT Review

The Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle is not one of my favourite perfumes. It has a very strong, overpowering, musky scent, which doesn't really appeal to me. The bottle has been crafted with "generous shapes and transparency, revealing luminous femininity with magnetic seduction." The fragrance is very woody and has top notes of Ylang-Ylang, orange blossom and rose, mid notes of orchid and tuberose, and base notes of sandalwood and vanilla. 
 The perfume comes in a beautiful maroon coloured glass bottle and feels really smooth in the hand. The perfume is available at many retailers, I purchased mine from Boots, 50ml for £51.50. It is a big investment because of the price, but it does have a strong smell which lasts for ages, so a little goes a long way. This perfume is perfect to wear in the evening or in the winter months, its not really something I would wear in the summer.  I rate this perfume 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment