Pages

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil Challenge

I heard many people raving about the Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil and I just had to buy it. I purchased mine from Escentual.com, 45ml for £21.85 with free delivery and free gift wrap. 
Its a "pure natural rosheip oil to deliver all-over nourishment and repair for optimum skin health". It claims to be effective on scars, stretchmarks, dry, dehydrated and ageing skin. Its packed with omega 3, 6 and 9 goodness and is odorless, yellow in colour, and non-greasy.  
So far I've only used the product twice, but I can definitely notice big a difference. My skin feels softer, smoother and looks a lot brighter. I'm going to be posting before and after pictures in about three months time because it normally takes that long for the oil to work its magic. So please keep you eyes peeled out for them. 

1 comment:

  1. Your welcome Vanessa, you have a very nice blog. Keep it up! :-)

    ReplyDelete