Pages

Gucci Guilty Intense EDP Review


The Gucci Guilty Intense perfume is my all time favourite perfume, it's AMAZING! I purchased the Gucci Guilty Intense Gift Set from Boots for £43.33. I had a £5 off voucher so I only ended up paying £38.33, which is a bargain. The set consists of the 50ml Eau de Parfum, 50ml body lotion, and a 7.4ml purse spray.
Buying gift sets offer more value for money, so I always try to go for the sets when purchasing my perfumes. Usually the sets cost the same price or even less than buying the perfume alone, but include a free product with it, such as the lotion or shower gel. The perfume comes in a luxurious gold mirror shine and purple glass packaging, with the Gucci Guilty logo on it. It looks smart and sophisticated, it would look good in anyone's bedroom. 

The Gucci Guilty Intense has the same scent as the original Gucci Guilty perfume but it's more powerful and intense. The smell lasts for ages and has a floral scent. "The scent seizes attention with a flamboyant opening of mandarin which shimmers alongside a bold burst of pink pepper". It has top notes of mandarin and pink pepper, mid notes of lilac, violet and heliotropine, and base notes of patchouli and amber.

I love this scent and can't stop raving about it enough. If your looking for a sexy, seductive floral perfume which can be worn all day, everyday, through the winter and the summer, then this is definitely the one. I rate this 5/5. 

1 comment:

  1. I have the same perfume and I love it....I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete