Pages

Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Review

If you haven't tried this cream yet, then you're missing out! The Soap & Glory cream is AMAZING! I love it so much. It's described as a fruity body moisturiser containing exfoliating AHAs, orange, waterjuice, shea butter, peppermint oil and fruitliquid fig. Its scented with a fruitigo fragrance. The directions advise you to massage a big dollop of the cream all over your body after showering or bathing. It comes in a lovely bright pink pot with a funky S&G label describing the product. This product is available from Boots for £10.50, which is expensive, but totally worth it! Most of the time the cream is available on the 3 for 2 offer which makes it an even better deal. 
When you unscrew the lid, you're hit with the most amazing smell, you just want to eat it all up. It has a very fruity smell. similar to grapefruit, so if you don't like fruity smells, I would avoid it. The moisturiser is a baby pink colour and has a really thick, smooth texture. It sinks into the skin straight away without leaving the skin feeling greasy. It makes the skin feel super soft and fresh. 
I even apply it to my face at night, and i wake up with a smooth, clear, fresh looking face. Because of the AHAs in the cream it also lightens any blemishes you may have. I have really oily skin which is prone to spots, and i feel by using this cream it has helped control my skin, i don't get spots anymore! I would advise you do a test patch if you are going to use it on your face as it may not suit everyone. Also this cream makes your skin sensitive to sunlight because of the AHAs it contains, so it is advisable to wear a good suncream. I think this cream is lush and rate it 5/5. I would highly rate it to anyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment